The Blue Mountains provides ample options to stay at, depending on your budget and preferences. It is better to book your accommodation near the area, as it will make your trip to the Mountains smooth and you wouldn’t have to travel much.
What is the main center of the Blue Mountains?
The Echo Point, located towards the edge of Blue Mountains National Park is the main center of Blue Mountain. It opens to the world-famous Three Sisters rock formation and lush green Jamison Valley, where tourists can enjoy scenic views. Apart from the scenic views, the Blue Mountains provide tourists with a lot of options and activities like adventures, trekking, souvenir shopping, dining, and much more to choose from. Plan your stay in this region for easy exploration of the area.
Where should I stay when visiting Blue Mountain?
For your convenience, we have divided this list of different accommodations into different categories.
I. Best Luxury Hotels
Here is the list of top 5 luxury hotels
Price – $ 286
Located among the lush green gardens, Winston Cottage at Three Sisters is one of the highest-rated hotels in the Blue Mountain region. The hotel provides scenic views from the balcony along with world-class amenities like Gazebo and a gas log fireplace.
- Activities available on the premises are Hiking, Horseback riding, Badminton and also Golf.
- Every room is air-conditioned and centrally heated. It has a Terrace, Patio, and parquet flooring.
- Free on-site parking and free WiFi are available.
- Take note that Pets are not allowed on the Hotel premises.
Price – $2, 099
Located among the breathtaking views of Blue Mountain, Emirates One & Only is one of the sustainable luxury hotels situated in the area. The property provides world-class amenities like private swimming pools, a double-sided fireplace, a spa with a wide range of treatments, and much more.
- They host a variety of adventure activities such as exploring the Australian wildlife, bird watching, mountain biking, star gazing and campfire experience, and more.
- The hotel organizes bushwalking on trails like the Glow Worm Tunnel walk or the Donkey Mountain trek.
- The One & Only Spa at the hotel provides organic facials, massage, scrubs, and wraps all inspired by the riches of Wolgan Valley.
- Other facilities like Outdoor Pool, Private Pool, and BBQ Facilities are available.
- Free Parking & WiFi.
An award-winning vacation home, Poet’s Cottage is situated in Wentworth Falls, next to Blue Mountain World Heritage Park. It is a fully renovated and restored 1912 worker’s cottage on a 1555 sq m property. This luxury vacation home is close to major tourist spots including Wentworth Falls, Leura Village, and nearby cafes, the Famous Katoomba, and Echo Point.
Pr,ice – $ 283
- There are 3 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms and the property can accommodate up to 7 people.
- The walking tracks at the back of the property lead to the historic Conservation Hut cafe/restaurant and have a beautiful view of the Valley of the Waters.
- You can enjoy a track to the National Pass and, the Wentworth Falls waterfall.
- The home is centrally heated and a free-standing gas fireplace is also available for use.
- A small front garden to relax.
- Nespresso coffee machine is installed and complimentary coffee pods. You can enjoy coffee, tea, and hot chocolate.
- Pets are not allowed.
Price – $ 184-273
Fairmont Resort and Spa Blue Mountains is a perfect romantic getaway with your partner or even your family or a group of friends. This resort has an amazing view of the beautiful Jamison Valley and adjoining Leura Golf Course.
- Gym/Workout room
- Free Parking
- Free WiFi
- Apart from the amazing views, this beautiful property has amenities like stunning dining options, an indoor pool, and a spa with an amazing kid’s playground.
Kyah Boutique Hotel is recently remodeled and is set on two acres of lush green gardens in a serene and quiet backstreet in Blue Mountain. This boutique hotel is located in Blackheath and is situated nearby to major tourist spots like Katoomba, the town center, and the Three Sisters.
Price – $ 164-274
- The newly renovated rooms feature air conditioning, flat-screen TV, and a private bathroom along with a minibar, filled with locally produced snacks and drinks.
- Free Parking & Wifi.
- Tea/Coffee maker in all rooms
- Sports amenities.
II. Luxury Romantic Accommodation
Check these romantic properties in the Blue Mountain region to enjoy a romantic holiday with that special person in your life.
This resort is located at an easy 90-minute drive from Sydney CBD. It is located at Echo Point in the township of Katoomba, only 500 meters from the famous Three Sisters and the Blue Mountains Tourism Visitor Centre. This 5-star Lilianfels Resort and Spa is set amidst a 2-acre garden.
Price – $ 279
- It has world-class amenities like an outdoor pool, luxury spa facilities, 2 restaurants that serve delightful gourmet meals, and an extensive wine list.
- They also serve modern Australian cuisine in a romantic setting.
- This resort provides various outdoor activities like nature walks, canoeing, an outdoor tennis court, and a swimming pool that you can enjoy with your partner.
- Their Spa and wellness center offers different relaxation and rejunevation packages.
- Free Wifi & parking.
The stunning treetops, garden views and unique décor creates an mesmerising romantic ambiance at Magic Manderley. Over the years, this hotel has been named as ‘Leura’s Honeymoon Haven’. This beautiful property comprises the main residence along with two apartments, each for one couple.
Price – $ 2,125 – 8,361
- Apart from stunning views of gardens and water fountains, Magic Manderley provides amenities like a flat-screen TV, two person Hydro Spas, romantic gas log fires among others.
- You will enjoy complimentary Breakfast, Champagne, Lindt chocolates, Aperitifs, Spa products and Toiletries at the rtreat.
- A pleasant walk takes guests to the picturesque Gordon Falls and the start of many popular bushwalks in the Blue Mountains.
- Sun terrace.
- Special diet menus.
- Free Wifi & parking.
III. Self-contained accommodation in Blue Mountain
Chech this list of self-accommodating properties in the Blue Mountain.
This is a very well maintained and decorated cute cute studio apartment. Set 1.4 km away from the Blue Mountains, this studio features a fantastic balcony view. The apartment has all the amenities to make your stay comfortable.
Price – $ 151
- Swimming Pool.
- Non-smoking rooms.
- Free private parking & Wifi.
- Dishwasher and microwave.
170 Stonebridge Way is located 2.6 km from Blue Mountain. The apartment comprises 3 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms, a fully functioning kitchen, and a patio with mountain views. The space also provides ski equipment rental service to the guests if they want to indulge in skiing in the nearby area.
Price – $ 794
- Family rooms.
- Pets allowed.
- Free wifi & parking.
- Swimming Pool.
- Non-smoking rooms.
How many days do you need in the Blue Mountains?
Ideally, 2-3 days would be enough for the Blue Mountains. But, if you wish to explore the whole place, visit the local areas and have the luxury to do so, then it would be advisable to stay for a week. You can enjoy trekking in the lush green forests, the scenic view of the Three Sisters, the famous Katoomba Falls, sandstone peaks, and various other activities if you want to take a break from the buzzing cityscapes.
Hope you enjoy your stay at the Blue Mountains.
Recommended: Why are the Blue Mountains blue?